If you are a national of an European Union country, then you don't have to pay for your tuition fees. British Government will pay your university on your behalf and once you graduate and when you start earning more than £25.000 per year (reference UK), your employer will deduct a tiny tax from your salary.

What's Student Finance England?

UK and European Union students are eligible for a Tuition Fee Loan given by a British Government Organization called Student Finance England, which is paid directly to your university, independent of your grades or your family’s income.

You only start paying back after graduation and only if you are employed and earn more than £25.000 per year (reference UK), if that is the case , then you will have to pay 9% of everything that is over £25.000 per year (reference UK). If you never reach this salary threshold you will not have to pay anything back.

A student that earns £2.500 a month (£30.000/year) will have to pay back a monthly fee of approx. £38

What are the requirements?

In order to receive Tuition Fee Loan you need to meet all of the criteria below:

More information on Student Finance you can find on official UK Government page.

To have more information, create your profile and access our student Area!

Need Help? Contact Your Student Adviser for FREE!