Frequently Asked Questions


Can I get funding for my Master?

Yes. If you are an EU student, you can apply for Student Finance, that is funding given by the British Government to all EU students, and that will cover your tuitions fees. You can have up to £10,906 available for your Master.

Don't worry our student adviser will help you with all the information about funding. 

Viewed 555 times


Our site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience.