Frequently Asked Questions


Do I need anything else apart from my final high school certificate?

You need the following documents:

- Personal Statement 

- Reference Letter

- English Test

- Final Diploma

- Portfolio (applies only to some of the programmes)

Example: A student that is applying for a Microbiology Degree might be asked to finish high school with a certain grade in biology.

Don't worry; our student adviser will help you with handle all these documents.


Viewed 1031 times


Our site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience.