Frequently Asked Questions


Does it help that I am in the first year of University in my home country?

Yes and no.

Yes, that helps a lot if you have already done one year in your home country and you simply want to transfer into the second year in the UK. This allows you, depending on whether or not you have completed all your modules, to get access into the second year.

No, because if you did not finish all your modules, if you want to register for a course in a completely different area, you will not be able to get funding for those years you have already studied in your home country.

But don't worry our student advisers will provide all the help you need.

Viewed 765 times


Our site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience.