Frequently Asked Questions


How can I find a house in the UK?

There are several possibilities:

The student in the first year has the opportunity to choose to live in the University dorms and afterwards at his discretion, share a house with other students. Information regarding the dorms is available on each University’s website. 

You may also want to live in a shared house or rent a flat. 

Our student advisers will help you on how to find a home; we will give you tips on this subject. 

Viewed 1481 times


Our site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience.