Frequently Asked Questions


I am a non-EU national, can I get funding?

If you're not an EU national, unfortunately, you cannot obtain tuition fee funding. 

However, you may be entitled to obtain a scholarship or a bursary. 

Viewed 1188 times


Our site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience.