It is only possible to apply to a maximum of 5 courses so, unfortunately, if you have more than 5 options, you have to prioritise them and choose only the best 5 courses for you. To prioritise, you can ask yourself the following questions:
- Which courses do you have the best chances of getting into?
- Which courses do you like the most?
- Which courses have the biggest student satisfaction scores?
- Which courses have the biggest employability rates?
- Which courses have the biggest salaries of graduates at 6 months after graduation?
Don't worry, our student adviser will help you narrow the course choices.Viewed 857 times