Frequently Asked Questions


If I am already studying at a University in my home country what do I have to do to finish my course in England?

You have two options:

You can transfer from your current course into the second or third year of the same course in the UK, or you start a new course or even the same course from scratch. But have in mind that, usually, UK universities don’t accept transfers from students outside of the UK. This happens because the UK education system is too different from other countries. Also, in your situation, the English government will not fund the entire course. The English government deducts one year of support for each year attended in your home country. In other words, if you attended the first year of a course in your home country, you might be deducted one year of financial support in the UK. 

Our student advisors can help you make the choice that´s its right for you.

Viewed 1327 times


Our site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience.