Frequently Asked Questions


I'm not an EU national, can I get a scholarship?

If you are not an EU national, you can apply to UK universities and your application process will be treated equally like all the other students from the UK or other EU countries. The only difference is that, unfortunately, you are not entitled to obtaining tuition fee funding. Therefore, you will need to pay the tuition fees associated with your course.

Viewed 1105 times


Our site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience.